Word Shortcuts: Ctrl + H
All in Black and White
This chapter explains Ctrl + H, the keyboard shortcut for replacing an existing text (word or sentence) with another.
Suppose to replace the word White & Black with Black & white: Type white & Black in the Find what field and Black & White in the Replace with field. Click Replace all button.
Another Example: that teacher is not good into that teacher is good.
To make it that teacher is good: You have two ways.
Type in the Find what box: that teacher is not good and type in the Replace with box: that teacher is (space).This will give the result that teacher is good.
Method Two: Type that teacher is not good in Find what and Replace it with that teacher is good.
Remember that you can only change the sentence .Your can’t change a bad teacher into a good teacher!.
This website is mainly focused on how to memorize keyboard shortcuts. So, we will go back to another animation which explains how to memorize Ctrl + H keyboard shortcut.
The Scene Description
- A word File with few lines in it
- White & Black is written one after another in three rows
- White is in White color and Black is in Black color
- A hand: Let’s think that it is your hand
- The letter H stands at left side which is in 3D shape
- The bottom side of the letter H is rectangle shaped - the feet of the letter H is rectangle.
The Movie Description
Hand = Ctrl
The hand stands for Ctrl key or You can say the hand is the code for Ctrl key. All Lessons contains an animation. Each animation contains a unique action performed by a hand. In short Ctrl = hand
- See the letter H comes up. Hit it when it comes due top of the White & Black as you see in the animation. As a result, the letter H hit back on White & Black and fetches it under the leg of H.
- The word White sticks under the left leg of H and the word Black sticks under the right leg. Again hit the letter H which hits White & Black in the second line.
- The White & Black in the second line too sticks under it
- The above action continues third time.
- Now all three White is under the left leg and all three black is under the right leg.
- The letter H turns .That means the leg with black has come left side and the leg with white has come right side.
- The hitting process continues as before. The Black & White is released one by one and placed exactly on the same spot of White & Black.
The above animation is a symbolic representation of how you can use Ctrl + H to replace a text with another.